Wednesday, January 27, 2016

INDECISION



Caught in two seas,
Betwixt two beauties
More I look,
Less I see.

Her or her?
She or She?

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Under a tree,
With two fruits,
Both are ripe,
Which do I pluck?

Her or her?
She or She?

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

She blows my mind,
But she does too.
Who to choose,
I've got no clue.

Her or her?
She or She?

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Is she right? Is she wrong?
These two,
Are they best?
Outta these throng?

Her or her?
She or She?

 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

 Caught in seas,
 Stuck in roads,
 Lost in junctions,
 At beauty's juncture.

 Her or her?
 She or she?

 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

 Don't know right,
 Can tell wrong,
 Where do I turn?
PHOTO CREDIT :



  Right? Left? 
  Left? Right?

  Her or her?
  She or She?

 Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment